Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Ze End

Z is for Ze End Since I started this 30 day A-Z Blog Challenge with a "push" of "An" Introduction, I thought it only fitting that I end with another "push" of "Ze" End. What else starts with a Z? Zoo? That's about all I can think of. And although I do love zoos, they're not one of my very favorite things. And Ze End to this blog challenge is now one of my favorite things. Nothing against the Blog Challenge, I really enjoyed it. But I'm glad to see the -- er, excuse me, Ze -- end of having to post every day. So, what did I come away with from this blogging everyday thing? I hope I got into a better habit of posting more often. I learned how to schedule posts, which I LOVE. I wish I would have visited a lot more blogs, but I couldn't seem to find the time to visit nearly as many as I'd like. But I'll most likely do it again some day, just to say I can. So now, yes, you all can take a much-needed break from me. I can see you all going, "Geez, doesn't she ever SHUT UP?" Actually, I do, more often IRL than I should. I'm just not a big talker. It's different when my fingers are doing the talking for me, though. My fingers have no censor, they just blab it all out. Thanks for listening to me, and I hope it didn't come off as too self-indulgent!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! You did it. You completed the A to Z Challenge. CONGRATS! Have an awesome day!

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, it's pretty hard to stick to finishing what one started but aren't we glad is done, or about done for some of us.
    Congratulations for finishing your A to Z!

    ReplyDelete