Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for Wet, Wild Weather

Well, you can tell I'm nearing burn-out on the 30 day blogging challenge when I resort to talking about weather for W. Today is Thurs. Last Sat., it was pushing 100. We had a t-ball game with the grandboy and dang it was HOT!!!! And last night a wild and wet thunderstorm blew in and we're at mid 60's today. Supposed to 10 degrees warmer by Sat., to the mid to upper 70's. And then back up and up. At least I got to turn off the sprinklers for Fri., though, since we got such a good rain. I have no idea where we are for the year now, but the drought isn't quite as discouraging as it was. I don't think we're back to normal for the year yet, but at least we're above half. So, I only have 4 more days and I'll be out of your hair--or not in it so often. I've enjoyed making my calendar light up with posting every single day, but I don't think I could keep this up on a permanent basis. See you tomorrow for X! I have an idea for it, but and I know what Z will be, but Y is still very much in the air. Yellow? Yours? Yeck? Yertle the turtle?

5 comments:

  1. The last three letters are the hardest!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam - I think weather is a great choice for a "W" post. And like your weather ours has been anything but normal! I think we are in a global "cooling" phase...I'd like a bit of the "warming" please. :)

    Thanks for participating in the A to Z Challenge.

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know they keep saying we're in global warming, but it has been a few degrees cooler here -- in summer, that is. Winters have been warmer, especially this last one. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Hi Pam! The last few letters of the alphabet are the hardest. Stop by and see what I had to do for the letter X. Weather is a good choice for the letter W.

    ReplyDelete