Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blogging A to Z Challenge



A is for An Introduction

I'm joining the blog challenge to a) blog more; and b) meet other bloggers. So who am I? I also blog at Live Journal as Musing Aloud, and will be duplicating posts here and there, although I am found more frequently at LJ, I aim to try to post more here, too. I'm a Speculative Fiction writer, a mother, a wife, a grandmother, a gardener. I'm a homebody, a procrastinator, a hugger, an organizer. I love the sunshine and warm weather, camping, blue skies, green tea with honey and lemon, and reading by the fire. Currently, I'm re-reading George R.R. Martin's fantasy series, on book 3, and enjoying them very much. I really thought I'd skim through the first 4 books, only to remind me of what was going on and to better enjoy book 5. But I still find them enthralling, and I only wish I had more time to read. My greatest joy in life right now (life is ever-changing, isn't it?) is my grandsons, ages 5 and 2, and I watch them 2 days a week. Ok, enough for now, I'm off to brunch at my mother's.

(I just re-read this, and it sounds like a speed-dating profile, doesn't it! I'll get better, I promise.)

12 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to reread GRRM's series (I'm watching it on HBO right now) ever since the fifth book was released last year. Just haven't found the time yet. Soon though, I hope.

    Happy Blogging...

    M.J. Fifield
    My Pet Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Pam! I'm another Pam who loves to write, read, and proscrastinate (and I give the occasional hug). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, always nice to meet another Pam! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Greetings from one speculative fiction writer to another! I'm doing the A to Z challenge too, and since you're next after me in the list I thought I'd just drop by to say hi. I look forward to reading more from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely introduction and I wish you all the best on the challenge.
    Will be back during the course of the month.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. Hope to see you again soon.

      Delete
  5. Hi Pam! Nice to meet you. I also enjoy gardening. Have a wonderful week!

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Pam, nice bio... best of luck with the challenge!

    Andrew

    http://thelettersgame.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Sometimes blogging feels like speed-dating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you, Pam. Like you, I also like sunshine, warm weather, and green tea. Enjoy the rest of the Blogging A to Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete