Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q is for Queen

Q is for Queen -- I hear that since I'm the only female in my line of direct descendants (sons and grandsons), I can now officially call myself the Queen. And so I shall. You may now kneel and prostrate yourself before my queenly presence. If only I could make that rule with my sons and grandsons, that they must treat me as a Queen. I can already hear the laughter that pronouncement would be met with. Except for the grandboys, of course, who do think of me as queen -- well, unless they're mad at me, that is, and then they don't love me anymore. For about 3 minutes.

Pretty impressive posting record for the month, isn't it! The A-Z blogging challenge has been nice I guess, although today I found myself a little burned out about posting, even though I had the topic already picked up and partly written. I'm afraid I'm burning you all out on me, too. So this post is short and sweet. Or maybe short and sour. But either way, it's short -- like me!

1 comment:

  1. Fun post. I'm feeling a bit burned out myself. I'm not able to get to as many blogs as I'd like some days because of other things that need to be done. Sunday will hopefully get me caught up for the home stretch.
    : )

    ReplyDelete